Very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Would recommend and I will be back for other services.
News, Promotions & Reminders
We are now accepting Medicare in our Cape Coral office!
Haven't been to our Facebook page yet?
"Like" us and you could win A Day For Yourself!
No upcoming events available
Interesting Case of the Month
Interesting Case —Erythema Ab Igne
This patient presented with a two month history of a rash only on her left thigh. She had tried over the counter products with no change.
What does this patient have? Read More >
Erythema Ab Igne (EAI) is characterized as localized areas of redness that appears in a lace-like formation and darkening of the skin that is caused by repeated exposure to a heat source at a lower level than that which would cause the skin to burn. The primary culprit is a heating pad. The source for this patient was found to be repeated use of a laptop on her left leg. Erythema Ab Igne has also been referred to as toasted skin syndrome and fire stains.
Treatment includes removal of repeated heat source, and topical medications to help fade the discoloration of the skin.
Latest Blog Posts
What sets Florida Skin Center Apart from the rest?
- Payment plans options, such as Care Credit
- Discounts for patients without insurance
- Exclusive Club Membership available for cosmetic patients
- We give back to our community with events such as Children’s Day and Grab-a-Gobbler
- Ability to make online payments and receive electronic statements
- Make appointments through our website
- Request prescription refills through our website
- Staff Bilingual in Spanish
- Walk-ins and Same Day Appointments available
- Biopsies performed same day
- Dermatologist is Board Certified in Pediatric Dermatology
- One of the top injectors in the area for Botox Cosmetic
- We have gone green with electronic medical records
- Gifts on your birthday
This is just a short list of what makes us different than the other dermatologists in the area. Make an appointment with us, so we can show you why we are the BEST!
At Florida Skin Center, our aim is to maintain your skin's health through the most advanced dermatological techniques. We specialize in facial rejuvenation procedures, acne therapies, wart removal treatment, hair loss evaluation and skin cancer screening and treatment.
We focus on treating the effects of the sun including wrinkling, skin cancers, precancers and age spots. We show you how to prevent future damage while still being able to enjoy our beautiful surroundings.
We offer the latest in laser therapies for many conditions including wrinkle reduction, hair removal and brown spots. We treat adults and children of all ages for all skin, hair and nail conditions.
Job openings at Florida Skin Center
Take a tour of our office
We have two offices open daily to serve our patients in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples and all of Southwest Florida. Use the links below to take a tour of our Fort Myers office or our Cape Coral office.
Complimentary Wi-Fi available for our patients in our lobby.
Bienvenidos a nuestra pagina de internet!
Florida Skin Center se dedica a proveer el cuidado necesario para su piel. Para mas informacion, por favor llamenos o visitenos en nuestras oficinas; hablamos Espanol.