CareCredit is a healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for cosmetic or reconstructive procedures not covered by insurance. CareCredit has two unique features. Every CareCredit transaction is eligible for a No Interest (if paid within promotional period) or Low Fixed Interest Payment Plan and, you can use the card at all healthcare practices that offer CareCredit. For procedure fees from $1 to $25,000, CareCredit, the leader in patient financing, has a payment plan for every body.
With CareCredit You Can:
- Get the cosmetic or reconstructive procedures you want, when you want them
- Pay over time with low minimum monthly payments
- Have a financial resource for additional procedures, without having to reapply. (Subject to credit approval)
- Pay no annual fees
CareCredit Offers Two Types of Payment Plans
- No Interest - If paid within the promotional period*
minimum monthly payment required
- Pay for treatment over 6, 12, 18 or 24 months with no interest if paid within promotional period*
- As long as you pay the low minimum monthly payment each month when due, and the balance in full by the end of the 3, 6, or 12 month term, no interest will be charged on your purchase.
- Low Interest
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments with the 24, 36, 48, or 60 month plans.
- The 14.90% annual percentage rate is lower than average credit cards and makes convenient fixed low minimum monthly payments possible.
- Available for procedure fees of $1,000 or more on 24, 36, and 48 months, and for $2,500 or more for 60 months.
CareCredit's payment plans can be used repeatedly — for yourself, your entire family, and even your pets — with no need to reapply (subject to credit approval).
*Otherwise, interest assessed from purchase date.